An unique webinar on industrial actual property, overlaying the retail market and a property replace. Watch now.
Our webinar collection for 2022 continued with Industrial Actual Property clients becoming a member of this unique webinar which supplied key insights on the retail and property market.
It was hosted by Michelle Whateley, Specialised Enterprise Financial institution Govt – Industrial Actual Property, and Mark Browning, Head of NAB Property Companies.
They have been joined by James Stewart, Companion World Retail KPMG, who shared the newest replace and developments each internationally and domestically, and Shaun O’Sullivan, Nationwide Director of the Retail crew at M3 Property who shared his ideas on the implication for retail property.
The webinar coated:
- a snapshot of the market, 2022 to this point – what the rebound of bodily retailing has meant for landlords,
- market exercise together with who’s shopping for and who’s promoting within the present market and their motivations,
- the newest emptiness ranges, incentives and yields,
- CBD vs suburban retail expertise, and
- outlook for the sector over the following 12-24 months, particularly with will increase in rates of interest.
Watch the video