GFP Real Estate LLC is happy to announce is has signed 34,012 sq. ft of recent lease transactions at 520 Eighth Avenue within the Garment District.
“520 Eighth Avenue continues to draw high artistic, skilled companies corporations, nonprofits and entertainment-related tenants on the lookout for extra space in a top quality constructing. We’re additionally excited to welcome two new meals retailers to the bottom ground—every providing nice choices for close by employees,” mentioned Matthew Mandell, Senior Managing Director of GFP Actual Property.
Matthew Mandell of GFP Actual Property represented the proprietor, GFP Actual Property, in every of the next transactions:
· Basic Imaginative and prescient Companies (GVS), a number one Eyecare Advantages Administrator and Most well-liked Supplier Group (PPO) supplier of eyecare plans nationally, signed a short-term lease for 13,600 sq. ft of workplace house. Matthew Mandell of GFP Actual Property represented the tenant within the direct lease transaction.
· INCLUDEnyc, a non-profit group that fosters optimistic futures and enhances the standard of life for younger folks with any incapacity from beginning to age 26, signed a lease for 9,800 sq. ft on the 25th ground. Jonathan Franzel and Jason Greenstein of Newmark represented the tenant within the transaction.
· Guth Deconzo Consulting Engineers PC, specialists in designing, constructing, and refining engineered options for a sustainable future, signed a 10-year lease for 4,938 sq. ft on the 22nd ground. Michael Bolton of MBRE Advisors LLC represented the tenant within the transaction.
· Kyocera Doc Options New York Metro, which supplies printers, MFPs, IT options and extra to the New York Metro space, signed a three-year lease for 3,200 sq. ft for its govt and common places of work on the 23rd ground. Robert L. Schmidt Jr. of JLL represented the tenant within the transaction.
· Soma Salads Inc. signed a quick-serve salad café, signed a 15-year lease for 1,057 sq. ft of floor ground retail house. Andrew Taub and Ben Birnbaum of Newmark represented the tenant within the transaction.
· Lazzaro Carved Meat & Rotisserie, a brand new café serving carved meats, rotisserie, pizza and contemporary sandwiches, s signed a 15-year lease for 1,417 sq. ft of floor ground retail house. Andrew Taub and Ben Birnbaum of Newmark represented the tenant within the transaction.
Inbuilt 1926, the 26-story workplace tower includes greater than 860,000 sq. ft in New York Metropolis’s famed Trend District close to Hudson Yards, Herald Sq., Occasions Sq., Madison Sq. Backyard and Penn Station. The constructing is in shut proximity to the Port Authority bus terminal and supplies handy entry to quite a few transportation strains, together with the A, C, E, 1, 2, and three trains, in addition to the Amtrak, LIRR and NJ Transit strains.
(Visited 1 instances, 7 visits immediately)