Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer studies the next gross sales:
- TowneBank bought the previous 8,000-square-foot financial institution department at 11704 W. Broad St. in Henrico from Brief Pump City Middle LLC for $2.25 million and executed a 20-year floor lease to function an area banking workplace. Danny Holly dealt with the negotiations on behalf of the purchaser.
- Bollinger Properties LLC bought an 8,000-square-foot constructing at 5609-5611 Patterson Ave. in Richmond from Blue Constructing LLC for $2.8 million as an funding to accommodate Stony Level Wealth Administration’s workplace. Present first-floor tenants embody a full-service salon and wellness spa; the second flooring walk-up options workplace house for monetary companies. Connie Jordan Nielsen dealt with the negotiations on behalf of the vendor.
Commonwealth Industrial Companions studies the next gross sales:
Individuals are additionally studying…
- 1481 Darbytown Highway Alternative Zone LLC bought 1.76 acres at 1481 Darbytown Highway in Henrico from Eventus Enterprises for $110,000. Ryan Fanelli and Tucker Dowdy represented the vendor.
- Realty Revenue Properties 26 LLC bought a 2,657-square-foot constructing at 7300 Hull Avenue Highway in Chesterfield from MDW Holdings LLC for $825,000. Michael Morris, Thomas Lynde and Jim McVey represented the vendor.
Porter Realty Co. Inc. studies the next sale:
- D.R. Horton Inc. bought 102.2 acres at 10300-10410 River Highway in Chesterfield from Peacefield Improvement Corp. for $700,000. Byron Holmes represented the vendor, and Robert Porter III represented the client.
Joyner Industrial studies the next sale:
- Harold Vega bought a 3,035-square-foot retail house on 0.95 acre at 6135 Midlothian Turnpike in Richmond from Quickly Han for $950,000. Sean Yoon represented the vendor.
Colliers Worldwide studies the next sale:
Taylor Lengthy Properties studies the next sale:
- The Villas at Swift Creek Improvement LLC bought 47.81 acres at 6501 Woolbridge Highway in Chesterfield from Stopf Montez Improvement LLC for $3.4 million. Ellen Lengthy represented the vendor.
Sperity Actual Property Ventures studies the next sale:
- MAQ Property LLC bought a 3,800-square-foot industrial constructing at 2510 N. Lombardy St. in Richmond from Dorothy Miller for $375,000. Nathan Hughes represented the vendor.
Divaris Actual Property Inc. studies the next sale:
- 3416 Stuart Avenue LLC bought a 16,016-square-foot multifamily constructing at 306 E. Grace St. in Richmond from 306 Grace LLC for $2.2 million. Madeleine Alderman and Brett McNamee represented the client.
S.L. Nusbaum Realty Co. studies the next sale:
- 9464 Chamberlayne LLC bought the HNG Constructing, an 11,020-square-foot workplace constructing on 0.945 acre at 9464 Chamberlayne Highway in Hanover from Harris, Norman & Giles for $1.695 million. David T. Kalman represented the vendor.
Colliers Worldwide studies the next leases:
- Magellan Know-how Inc. leased 8,350 sq. ft at 5604 Charles Metropolis Circle in Henrico.
- Capital Dental Design leased 4,778 sq. ft at 6946 Forest Ave. in Richmond.
- ADT LLC leased 15,000 sq. ft at 8751 Park Central Drive in Henrico.
Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer studies the next leases:
- Cascades Holdings US Inc. leased 160,850 sq. ft of commercial house at 1100 Dinwiddie Ave. in Richmond.
- Hanover Insurance coverage Group renewed its lease of 12,155 sq. ft of workplace house at Glen Forest, 7130 Glen Forest Drive, in Henrico.
- Walgreens renewed its lease of 5,820 sq. ft of commercial house at Gaskins Middle, 3801-3827 Gaskins Highway, in Henrico.
Porter Realty Co. Inc. studies the next leases:
- Native Legends Consulting LLC leased 7,100 sq. ft of warehouse house at 2240 Oak Lake Boulevard in Chesterfield.
- Jawad Inc. leased 6,500 sq. ft of retail house at 9031 W. Broad St. in Henrico.
- XPO Logistics leased 2,666 sq. ft of warehouse house at 10470 Wilden Drive in Hanover.
Commonwealth Industrial Companions studies the next leases:
- Thayer Saleh, dba Tobacco Hut, leased 2,325 sq. ft at 3039 W. Cary St. in Richmond.
- Mechanicsville Wings LLC leased 6,000 sq. ft at 7230 Bell Creek Highway in Hanover.
- Carmed Inc. leased 2,413 sq. ft at 2505 Pocoshock Place in Chesterfield.
CBRE studies the next leases:
- Freedom Ceaselessly Virginia leased 20,583 sq. ft at 4312-16 Eubank Highway in Henrico.
- Corbett Know-how Options leased 20,000 sq. ft at Mongo Means in Hanover.
Sperity Actual Property Ventures studies the next leases:
- Flooring RVA leased 6,620 sq. ft of commercial house at 8598 Sanford Drive in Henrico.
- Hanbury leased 3,400 sq. ft of workplace house at 119 W. Broad St. in Richmond.