Development contractors alter to excessive adjustments in materials costs, China expands actual property lending assist to its bigger cities, semiconductor demand turns into a gem for industrial actual property, and extra.
- With materials costs at a 35-year excessive, construction contractors have created a new playbook to regulate to the intense adjustments within the provide chain and safe wanted supplies for tasks. (Joe Bousquin, Development Dive)
- China expands lending support to some of the country’s largest cities to stem the financial harm of its struggling actual property market. (Bloomberg)
- To regulate to the explosive demand for semiconductors, chip manufacturers turn to industrial plants and are projected to spend greater than $150 billion in capital expenditures in 2022. (Jacob Wallace, Bisnow)
- The Federal Power Regulatory Fee (FERC) adopted a new framework for reviewing natural gas infrastructure proposals, together with standards for the way new services may have an effect on folks and the setting. (Ethan Howland, Utility Dive)
- As one of many Large 3 Metaverse platforms, Decentraland offers virtual plots of land that may be purchased and bought utilizing the platform’s native tokens, MANA, LAND, and Property. (NDTV)