February 4, 2022 – Seabolt Real Estate, the coastal Georgia affiliate of Christie’s Worldwide Actual Property, lately introduced report gross sales quantity for 2021, the 2021 Agent of the Yr and 2021 High Producers.
Seabolt Actual Property loved a report 12 months in 2021, with $312 million in general gross sales quantity, marking the best whole annual gross sales for the reason that agency’s founding in 2006 and an 83% improve over 2020 gross sales quantity. The agency efficiently closed on 494 transactions in 2021, in comparison with 337 transactions in 2020, marking a 46% year-over-year improve.
“Our report gross sales quantity displays the rising attract of Savannah’s actual property market and the collaborative efforts of our agency’s extremely expert actual property professionals,” stated Seabolt Actual Property’s founder and Dealer Elaine Seabolt. “Each day, persons are discovering that Savannah is the best place to reside with its historic magnificence, relaxed coastal life-style and spectacular number of housing choices. We sit up for serving to further consumers and sellers discover their dream house in Savannah in 2022.”
For the second consecutive 12 months, Seabolt Actual Property acknowledged Affiliate Dealer Staci Donegan because the agency’s Agent of the Yr and as a High Producer for her spectacular annual gross sales quantity, which exceeded $97.3 million in 2021. Donegan’s arduous work, dedication and personalised service for consumers and sellers additionally earned her the excellence of being ranked by Savannah Multi-list Company (MLS) because the #1 Particular person Agent, #1 Agent in Chatham County and the #1 Agent in Savannah’s Nationwide Historic Landmark District for 2021.
Seabolt Actual Property additionally acknowledged a complete of 16 High Producers for his or her excellent annual gross sales quantity in 2021. The 2021 High Producers embody:
- Staci Donegan, Affiliate Dealer
- Taavo Roos, President of New Building and Undertaking Improvement
- Ruthie Seese, Gross sales Affiliate
- Bradford Moody, Gross sales Affiliate
- Ann Tohill, Gross sales Affiliate
- Melinda Martin Bailey, Affiliate Dealer
- Cindy Meyer, Affiliate Dealer
- Pam Peterson, Affiliate Dealer
- Justin Hart, Affiliate Dealer
- Shannan Hunt, Affiliate Dealer
- Craig Simpson, Gross sales Affiliate
- Patricia Bishop, Gross sales Affiliate
- Michael Brannin, Gross sales Affiliate
- Sharita Lal, Gross sales Affiliate
- Casey Anderson, Gross sales Affiliate
- Peter Nelsen, Affiliate Dealer
“I’m extremely pleased with our actual property staff for his or her accomplishments and for his or her dedication to excellence in 2021,” stated Seabolt. “Resulting from low stock ranges throughout our area, this previous 12 months has been notably troublesome for consumers, and our brokers fantastically managed the challenges whereas all the time placing our shoppers’ wants first.”